woensdag 1 juli 2009

Halfway


Yes, the vacation is halfway now. Vacation flies by when you're having fun.

To be honest, I've not done so many things. I've been shopping, to a spa in China and again shopping. I've added new collection Ray-ban sunglasses and Bathing Ape t-shirts to my list.

Today I've visit my first tourist spot. The Victoria bay of Hong Kong. Every evening they display a light show. I must say, the light show itself wasn't that impressive but the view of the bay was gorgeous. The night pictures are not good quality. We will be visiting it another day so Alex can take pictures with his new Nikon SLR camera.

Tomorrow I will visit the highest peak of Hong Kong to have another unforgettable view of the country.

1 opmerking:

  1. Vet man!
    En al halverwege de vakantie, gaat snel.

    Hey, geniet er nog van! 'Tell Alex I said hi.'

    -Nando

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen