maandag 13 juli 2009

Departing tommorow

I'm rounding up the last bits now. I have bought the souvenirs, packed my stuff (18 kg) and thinking about all the things I have to do when I get back.

The plan for tommorow is quite simpel. We're leaving at 23:50 witht the plane so I can do some things during the day. Alex has been occupied with family visits the last days so I was on my own.

I do have to send some clothing by plane. My stuff exceeds the 20 kg limit and with the 1 kg/120 euro ratio I rather ship it for around 30,- ;). But with my Chinese handicap I hope Alex can let his aunt send my stuff just as he does.

I'll post the list of purchases when I'm back in Amsterdam. It would be hassle to unpack everything. Just for the fols who had specific requests: You'll be disapointed.

Well, that were the few things I had to say. I will do a post which consist of my experience of the vacation in Hong Kong.

See you all in Amsterdam ;). And for the people who are taking their vacation shortly, have a save trip!

Greetz,

TyKH

1 opmerking: