maandag 6 juli 2009

Bad weather

I've haven't posted in a while and that is due the fact I've not done anything exciting in the last days. Hong Kong has been tortured by bad weather - a lot of rain. Because of the rain I cannot visit the tourist spots.

The picture above is from the highest peak of Hong Kong named Victoria Peak. I have made more pictures and I'll post those on Picasa when I'm back in the Netherlands. I have refrained myself from taking night pictures. Alex has his expensive SLR camera, it would be a shame not to make use of that quality :P.

If we are lucky today, we can visit a large Buddha on top of a hill but it depends on the weather. The forecast wasn't that positive though :(

To keep you hungry here are some pictures of the food I have eaten during the vacation.




1 opmerking: