zaterdag 20 juni 2009

Departure!

Yes, today is the day: I'm going to Hong Kong. Well, i'm leaving actually Sunday.

Schiphol is an unfriendly airport concerning import. I will be buying a load of stuff for me, myself and I. (oke and a few requests from friends and family). I don't want my electronics to be taking in by Customs.

I will be leaving shortly with my friend Alex riding in his dad car (BMW 3-series, automatic) to Mannheim were his aunt lives. We will have a nice sushi meal there and stay for the night. The following day his uncle will drop us by Frankfurt Airport.

You'll be wondering; Tyndell, how can you update your blog while you're in Hong Kong? Simple, the first or second my first purchase will be a notebook, a Sony Vaio to be more exact :D. I won't be buying it just to keep the blog up to date but I also have some schoolwork to be done. (Graduating end of August).

I have two other "devices" on my list.
- PDA (HTC Touch Pro2)
- MP3 player (Samsung P3)

Price will be AOK I think ;)

I have to leave now, eat some breakfast and then cruising to the Mannschaft!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Why a Sony Vaio? You will probably pay a 15% premium because the casing says Sony. Sony loves to charge people extra for promoting their brand.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I hope that China doesn't censor blogspot.nl. Have a very nice holiday Tyndell!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @thebrokelife:
    I've payed 9980 Hong Dollar which equals 976 Euro.

    A good price. Espacially compared to the Netherlands = 1300 euro!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ok I get your reasoning. But you're only comparing Sony laptops price wise. Why not spec wise? There are probably other laptaps (Asus) with comparable specs at a lower price.

    Btw, which Sony laptop did you buy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen