maandag 29 juni 2009

29th of June

As promised, here is a list of what I've purchased so far in Hong Kong.
Sony Vaio Notebook SR46GD;
13.3 Inch, Intel Duo Core 2,53 GHZ, HD 320 GB, 4 GB RAM, Ati Radeon HD 4750 and Windows Vista Business 64 Bit

Olympus Camera u-1070
Casio Edifice

And some small things; couple of shirts, jeans, car charger.

The day before yesterday I went to the cinema to see Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Thee Chinese sub didn't bothered me at all while I was watching the movie. I've got to say: the movie was incredible!! It has outdone itself and the first one. Way above my expectations. The fights between our autonomous robotic lifeforms were more intense and more brutal. Optimus Prime finally gets the respect he earns in this movie. In my opinion he simply got his ### kicked by Megatron.

As for today, I will be visiting China for a spa. Massage, hottub, sauna all inclusive :D.
Due the fact I can connect to 'someone's open WiFi, I can keep the blog updated while i'm here ;)

Keeping you posted...

TyKH

3 opmerkingen:

  1. According to Tweakers (http://tweakers.net/nieuws/60982/sony-levert-eerste-computers-met-chinese-filtersoftware.html) Sony has already shipped Vaio's notebooks with the Green Dam filter software.

    My advise Format C:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The post on Tweakers also says that the software does not work on the 64 bit Windows which mine is.

    Nevertheless, when I return in the Netherlands the format C:\ action is the first thing I will do. I want a clean install without the harrasment softwares :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. HK was definitely one of the loveliest places I've ever been. Everything was so fast-paced and it was as if nothing mattered. Stuff was mad cheap too. -sigh-

    Nice laptop.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen